What We Do
The main aim of the Old Girls’ Association is to keep former pupils in touch with one another, regardless of their age or location.
The Committee meets twice a term, where plans are discussed and social events are organised. As well as this the Committee provides funding for any Old Girls’ Member who might require financial assistance to complete a course, or embark on a new career.
There are several ways in which you can keep up to date and informed;
- The Annual OGA Luncheon or Dinner
- Regular Social Events or Outings – Please check our events page for upcoming events.
- Providing Articles for the Merchants’ Tales – A bi-annual magazine produced and distributed by the Schools to over 9,000 people, highlighting a range of events and successes, as well as Old Girls’ and Boys’ news. The old Old Girls’ publication, ‘The Cornflower News’ is not incorporated in the Merchants’ Tales and is no longer a separate publication.
You can actively support the school and pupils in several ways;
- Commemorate special occasions
- Donate prizes for Prize Giving
- Support pupils’ special projects