Merchant Taylors’ Old Boys’ Association (OBA) promotes the welfare of the School, its pupils and its Old Boys, forming a connecting link between them. The OBA organise events to bring members together, facilitate mentoring and networking relationships, and assist current boys who may be in need of a bit of extra help.
The OBA plays a vital part in maintaining the lifelong connection with School and offers a number of benefits to its members:
- Careers support, mentoring and networking, wherever you are in the world.
- Great social events – dinners, networking drinks, and sports events both in School and around the world.
- Bursary support for Boys still at School, thanks to the generous donations of Old Boys.
- Donations to make your School life better – for example, the OBA will be funding the refurbishment of the Williams Hall in the coming year.
- Staying in touch with School and fellow alumni via a monthly e-newsletter, social media and twice yearly magazine, Merchants’ Tales.
- Close connections to the Merchant Taylors’ Company in London, which itself offers apprenticeships, bursary support and career opportunities.
- 50% subsidy for U25s, and those in full time education, at OBA events.
You can find out more about our Old Boys’ Association on our Alumni website HERE
- Royal Navy cadets visit HMS Biter
- Rowing success at Lancaster Regatta
- Cricket masterclass with Lancashire star Ellie
- Shakespeare Shorts
- CCF Inspection Day 2023
- Comedy Bingo event in support of Rugby tour on June 17, 2023 7:00 pm
- Year 5 Activities Day on June 23, 2023 9:00 am
- Merchants’ Gives on June 28, 2023 3:00 pm
- Pirates of Penzance – A Concert Celebration on July 2, 2023 2:00 pm
Join our familyadmissions information sign up to our newsletter
Back to top
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.