Paris Dinner 2023
The sun was shining for the fabulous Paris Dinner, which took place at the spectacular Cercle de L’Union Interalliée.
Former pupils from Merchant Taylors’ Crosby and Merchant Taylors’ Northwood came together at the event, where they were treated to a champagne reception in the gardens, before dinner in the sumptuous dining room.
Congratulations and thank you to OC Peter Magill for organising the event and to our friends at Northwood for jointly hosting such a special occasion.
- Murrayfield comes to Merchant Taylors’ with Scottish Rugby partnership
- Hall Road work approaches final straight
- Girls celebrate GCSE success at Merchant Taylors’
- GCSE success for Merchant Taylors’ Boys’ School
- GCSE joy for Merchant Taylors’ pupils