Girls into Engineering Presentation
Both year 6 classes attended a Girls into Engineering presentation from Leah Jones, an Oxford University Undergraduate Engineer, on Wednesday 22nd and Tuesday 28th September.
The presentation encouraged the girls to consider Engineering as a future career and allowed them to then engage in a practical bridge building activity. All the girls thoroughly enjoyed the sessions and worked so well in teams to produce creative designs.
The winning design held an impressive 17Kg before it eventually buckled. Well done to all of the girls for their enthusiasm and creativity on the day.
- Duke of Edinburgh trip to Western Lakes
- Girls into Engineering Presentation
- Old Boy Ben Aitchison recognised by Wisden
- British Council International School Award
- Sixth Form Boys Complete Cambridge Chemistry Challenge