You are at the heart of the Merchants’ community – you are the Merchants’ community. And we’re here to help you, whatever stage of life you’re at. Here’s what we have on offer for you right now:
- Online alumni network which allows you to search and connect with alumni based on location, profession, Uni, leaving year – a whole host of filters.
- On demand careers videos, giving you chance to hear from fellow alumni whenever suits you
- On demand careers resources, provided by alumni for alumni. These include in depth alumni spotlights, practical life skills, entrepreneurship and more traditional careers resources.
- An alumni business network, for you to browse anytime, and to showcase those businesses owned and run by alumni. Got your own business? Let us know and we will add you in.
- Merchants’ Mentors – our mentoring scheme that works for you, on your terms. If you’d like to mentor or be mentored, express your interest here.
- Job opportunities and internships, posted by alumni, for alumni.
- Closed communities for year groups, decade groups or special interest areas (eg CCF, Drama, sport) where you can connect with fellow alumni and share memories.
- On demand publications – from Merchants’ Tales, to Trevor Hildrey’s book on Merchants’ men who served in WW1 and WW2, we have plenty for you to browse.
- On demand archive resources – browse our archivists’ pick of the schools’ history here
- Want to give back? You can volunteer or donate to our bursary fund here.
Have questions or comments? Chat with a team member at [email protected] or 0151 949 9351