Boys’ Head of Sixth Form
When your sons leave us as Old Crosbeians at the end of Sixth Form, we expect them to be young men who are equipped with the skills and resilience to face the challenges of the modern world.
I strongly believe that Merchant Taylors’ Boys’ School has the very best to offer your sons over the next two years;
- There is a wide choice of courses taught by subject specialists with an extensive knowledge and a passion for achieving the best outcomes for their students.
- The relationships between students and staff are excellent and last well beyond Sixth Form.
- Merchant Taylors’ Boys’ School offers exceptional pastoral care, where students can develop their academic and co-curricular strengths in a caring environment
- We offer considerable and varied co-curricular opportunities on the sports field, on the stage, in the concert hall and elsewhere.
- We offer a wealth of opportunities through an extensive alumni network who are able to help with advice, support and placements.
- Our careers provision and UCAS guidance are outstanding. We offer bespoke advice and support to our students in preparation for higher education.
- Our varied PSHE curriculum seeks to develop well rounded individuals with a love of learning and an ability to make mature decisions.
I am immensely proud of our Sixth Formers as they are our role models and ambassadors. They will be delighted to share with you their experiences of Merchant Taylors’ Boys’ School.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Sixth Form community, to working with your sons and to seeing them graduate as Merchants men.
Mr Giuseppe Bonfante
Head of Sixth Form
- School To Return to Remote Learning Following Government Announcement
- Merchant Taylors’ bids farewell to two long-serving staff this Christmas.
- Speech Day 2020
- Christmas Jumper/Lunch Day
- Merchant Taylors’ becomes Lancashire Cricket training hub