NHS Careers – So Much More
Are you in Year 11 or 12? Are you considering a medical related career? Join Admissions Tutors from the School of Health Sciences at the University of Liverpool for an evening discussing NHS careers on Wednesday 26 January 2022 in the Williams Hall, Merchant Taylors’ Boys’ School at 5pm-7pm.
No matter which medical career you are potentially interested in, the evening will provide a wealth of information surrounding working within the NHS and allow attendees to see what different services are available and the various professions and career paths open to them within medical related fields.
This event is free and open to all Year 11 and 12s from any school to attend. We are delighted to be joined by:
- Rebecca Rylance – School Admissions Lead
- Danny Blair – Radiotherapy
- Sam Pullan – Nursing
- Chris Edge – Occupational Therapy
- Ashli Milling – Orthoptics
Book your place by clicking HERE.
This event is subject to change due to Covid19 protocols. Pupils are asked to bring just 1 family member and a negative LFT is required to attend.
- MTBS Hosts Time & Space Event
- Strategic Plan unveiled for Merchant Taylors’
- Stanfield Takes Part in Christmas Appeal
- Year 4 Visit to Chester
- Year 3 & 4 Multi-Sports Activity Club