On Thursdays the whole school engages in our flagship co-curricular programme known as TENDO, which means ‘to stretch and extend’.
This enrichment programme has been designed to ensure that all members of the school can be involved in experiencing new and diverse activities that they would not normally engage with in a regular school setting. This takes place every week with pupils either choosing what they take part in from a selection or as part of a rotation of a wide variety of courses and/or activities.
Our aim is for all boys to enjoy and be challenged in a range of activities involving intellectual, physical, creative and emotional experiences.
The dynamic range of activities includes topics as diverse as Norse Mythology, Language Creation, Line Dancing and Crime Scene Forensics! The full suite of activities is available in the TENDO booklet, which can be found below.
- Ethics Bowl
- Bella secures slalom second place
- 1st XV Battle to Lancashire Cup Final
- Merchant Taylors’ to Bid Farewell to Mrs Ward After Three Years
- Year 2 ignite their understanding of the Great Fire of London
- *Timings tbc. Rowing North West Inter-Regional Junior Trials (Invite Only) on March 3, 2024 12:00 pm
- Stanfield Assessment Week 2 on March 4, 2024 12:00 am
- MTS Sixth Form Interviews on March 4, 2024 9:00 am
- *Timings tbc. Rugby Sevens U14 VII vs Wirral Grammar School for Boys on March 5, 2024 12:00 pm
- Vocal Recital Evening 2024 on March 5, 2024 6:00 pm