Year 5 Visit Terracotta Warriors
Year 5 visited the World Museum in Liverpool yesterday to see the Terracotta Warriors The exhibition spans almost 1,000 years of Chinese history; from the conflicts and chaos of the Warring States period, to the achievements and legacy of the Qin and Han dynasties.
The girls also took part in a Tiger of Qin workshop where they worked with lots of different artifacts to discover and investigate the First Emperor of China’s life (Tiger of Qin).
It was an extremely interesting day and the girls enjoyed every moment!
- London Calling for History & Politics Students
- Murrayfield comes to Merchant Taylors’ with Scottish Rugby partnership
- Hall Road work approaches final straight
- Girls celebrate GCSE success at Merchant Taylors’
- GCSE success for Merchant Taylors’ Boys’ School